Storyboard Your Way to Success
Storyboard your way to success
At the beginning of the story boarding process, it was a bit difficult to figure out what to place in the magazine and how especially because my topic is not usually what a magazine is about. What I enjoyed most about this process was creating the cover because it is crucial to make a vital first impression by showcasing a little bit of everything in the beginning. As for drawing the magazine on paper, it was just comprised with quick sketches to place where everything is supposed to be, but I have an idea of what it should really look like electronically. It assisted me well in developing my concept because it gave me an idea of where everything should go visually in the magazine. In Film making across the curriculum, the author states, in order to plan your storyboard, "What do you need to show? What can the audience assume without needing to see it?" (O'brien, 2005). This emphasizes my point on my cover because I would like to attract the audience into thinking that the magazine is about fantasy, but is still welcoming to anyone even though they aren't super familiar with the genre. As for the article Storyboard your way to success, the author states "[Visuals are] an important characteristic of storyboarding is its visual nature - not just the artwork you can include on the boards, but the very fact that the words are listed so that everyone can see and respond to them." This is important to my project because I will use a special font that relates to fantasy and can give people that vibe--it is called the Antique Quest Font. Compared to my Concept Refinement post, I wanted to change my feature article to include more so more people can relate and be more interested in it--people have a wide variety of interests so I may have a higher chance of catching their attention.
Link to Storyboard:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gZRV7c9j0uy8jcF-S9fg58eGLdR1Licv/view?usp=sharing
Comments
Post a Comment