Portfolio Planning 2
To go more into detail, the possible subjects I may interview will either be a staff member from the Ringling Museum or from the Ringling College of Art and Design. These places will also be possible shooting locations for my magazine. I will visit some exhibits in the Ringling Museum to take pictures too, as well as outside. I will start the photo shoots during a weekend when it is most reasonable--this could be February 13th through the 14th. For the shot angles for the images, I will include a low shot from the ground angling upward with the architecture of Ringling to make them seem more grand and imposing. As for personnel, I can invite my friend who goes to Ringling College of Art and Design, as well as my friend who is a photographer to help me with the process. She has much experience in photography since she has taken classes for it at Sarasota High School, and I also know she will pursue an art major in college.
For the end result of my magazine, I decided to narrow my topic down to art only because it was more accessible for me and I had more ideas for it. I interviewed a New College student who majors in art and used her answers and artwork for the feature article of the magazine. I also went to Ringling Museum to find examples of art from the architecture, statues, and sculptures from specific artists.





Comments
Post a Comment